Your oral health care at a young age in largely influenced by pediatric dentistry and the advantages it can provide for your teeth and gums. The benefits of pediatric dentistry include the following:
– Pediatricians are beneficial in treating children who suffer from thumb sucking, baby bottle tooth decay, and teething.
– Pediatrics focuses on fixing oral health problems in children, and just as importantly, preparing your child for a lifetime of effective oral health care.
– Pediatric dentistry is the primary attention of oral health care for younger individuals, including infants, children, and even special needs patients.
– Pediatricians have received advanced training beyond regular dentistry, which frequently lasts for 2-3 years in addition to general dentistry.
– Pediatricians are well trained in a multitude of treatments for the continued development of your child’s oral health care.
Depending on your child’s oral health our pediatric dentist at Texas Kids Dental can help you find which pediatric treatment will work best for him or her. Dr. Jeffrey Erickson and our team would love to see your family at our pediatric office in El Paso, Texas. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 915-858-6868. We will be glad to help your child achieve the oral health results you are looking for!